ARPA State Archery Tournament
State Archery Covid-19 Requirements
- All Coaches and staff must wear masks.
- Participants must wear masks when not actively shooting.
- Temperatures will be taken at the registration table. All temperatures must be below 100.5 for all participants.
- Families are encouraged to bring their own tents and chairs in order to social distance from other groups.
- Participants will be paired 2 per lane.
- Participants should only pull their own arrows. Equipment will not be shared.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the shooting line.
- Water will not be available for the participants or the public. Please bring you own drinks or purchase them from our vendor.